Sunday, December 9, 2007

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning...

I enjoyed participating in the program and spent many hours exploring and learning the new tools. I had to get a notebook for all the username and passwords that I used. It was a great way to get to know web 2.0. I like # 22 Audiobooks because Queens Library has many digital books, videos, music and audiobooks via eMedia center. Technology is changing every day and this program made me try the new technologies. It was a great challenge all 22 but I liked doing them. I like them all because it was all new to me. I would sign up for more discovery programs in the future it is a great way to learn about all the new technology with out having to get a book and read about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.